Friday, May 1, 2009

My baby! - Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

My baby is coming home! WOOHOO!!!! He finished his last finals and will be home from college this weekend for a few days before the summer term starts. I cannot WAIT!!!!!! I'm just a little excited about it, you see.

Here's a little mini-journal I made for my mom that goes with the Memory Keeper Box that I posted a couple of days ago. My hopes were that she would jot down childhood memories as they came to her. My family is one of those 'sweep it under the rug' families that doesn't share a lot.....so I was hoping this would be a way of learning some important details of my mom's life. So far it's blank...but there's still hope, right?
Deb

1 comment:

Stampin Lucy said...

Awwww, that is really beautiful....I have the same kind of family ={ YES there is hope!!

Welcome home to you Baby =}