Friday, May 8, 2009

All About Me and Blog Candy!! - Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida



My wonderful friend (and first downline!) Harmony hosts a monthly workshop with the goal of helping us celebrate our lives while doing a little soul searching. I decided I would try to use up some of the supplies I have not used since I have been working as a Close To My Heart consultant.

Here's my album cover for the pages I will be creating in the workshop. I used one of our Chocolate Linen post-bound albums, adhering everything to the linen with Liquid Glass (which totally ROCKS!!!).

I'm not going to list all of the supplies 'cause I'm too lazy to do so (tee hee), but if you're wondering about anything, leave me a comment and I'll look for the source. I used CTMH Dimensional Elements (alphabet and flourish), as well as the Pearl Paint on the frame. Of course, you can't really see the pearlescence in the photo. Que bummer.
Hey! I'll be participating in my very first blog hop tomorrow night! Well, officially 12:01 a.m. Friday - Happy Mother's Day! You will be able to 'hop' from site to site. Eighteen CTMH consultants will be sharing projects made with the May Stamp of the Month - "Be Yourself". I finished my card this evening and can't wait for you to see it!
Now, in honor of my first blog hop, I will be offering blog candy! Yes sirreeee!!!! Sparkles, birdies, stamps, paper, ribbon....oh my!!!! Maybe even a full-size ink pad! Be sure to stop by Sunday morning to check it all out.
Happy weekend!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Deb, the cover is beautiful. Can't wait to see what you put in it. Love how you put the heart in the Y.
See ya in a few weeks in Orlando.

...Darlene said...

Deb,
Love your album cover. That is a great way to dress up our albums.
Darlene A