Friday, September 11, 2009

Rockin Open House and Squirrel-y Felt CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

What a great day today turned out to be! It was my Fall/Winter Open House and crop, and it really rocked! Harmony, Karrie and I had 35 people attend - wooHOO!!! I'll post more about it tomorrow, along with photos. Stephanie was the grand prize winner - she won EVERY single Stamp of the Month for 2009!!! Awesome! Can't wait for you to see how happy she was ;-)

Here's a layout that I need help with! I've been going manic-crazy over these Heart-Felt Diecuts. I love the tree, flowers, buttons and squirrel, but not crazy about my photo and white cardstock section.

Should I remove the lower left portion of the photo that is outside of the scalloped circle? Should I change the color of the white cardstock? Should I put a frame or flowers around the photo, or a mat behind it? Please give me your ideas - I know it's not right but I'm too lazy to try to figure it out - tee hee!!!

My beloved Dodgers beat the nasty Giants (BOOO!!!) last night 10-1! And they are on tv again tonight at 9! You've gotta love MLB network!!! Happy happy me.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this poor little page....

Sweet dreams,

Deb

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Deb!!

Pandascrapper said...

Wow, really clever with the felt. I haven't gotten any of that yet.