Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another take on Steampunk Sarah Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Here's another card I made with the amazing Steampunk Sarah stamp set from Artful Inkables. Isn't this image rockin'?

I inked the main image and the sentiment with CTMH Cocoa ink. The paper is from Basic Grey's Porcelain pad, plus Cocoa and Sorbet (yum!) from CTMH. The little sorbet charm and Cocoa ribbon are also from CTMH. I thought they went nicely with the Basic Grey paper.

I wanted the little tag to have some movement (hello - there's a balloon in the image!), so I cut it to resemble a fine fluttering flag. Such fun!

Imagine the fun you could have coloring this image with your Copics. Now, I have not yet succumbed to the Copic frenzy. You see, I would have to have them ALL....and right now I am content with my pretty little CTMH markers that match everything that I have. tee hee But if you have Copics, you gotta have this image!

Sweet dreams

Deb

6 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Love the colors you used for this project, Deb!

Crystal said...

This looks wonderful Deb, love how you used this set!!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love that stamp image - it is fabulous!

Leslie said...

You talkin to me? -grins- Love this card. and yes I noticed the fluttering banner, you did nice cutting work on that. What charm is that? I don't recognize it.

Cibele Glazer said...

You can get the copics to match anything as well you know....LOL. BEAUTIFUL card and the image is awesome.

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is a GREAT card! I haven't succumbed to Copics either- right now I am having a love affair with Prismacolor pencils! But your CTMH markers did the job just fine!