Monday, September 14, 2009

BOO!!!! Artful Inkables New Release Blog Hop! Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Welcome to the Artful Inkables New Relase Blog Hop!


You should be joining me from Jackie’s blog. If you’ve missed any of the blog hop, you might want to start at the Artful Inkables Blog and follow the links. Each member of the design team has a creation with one of two new sets, “Halloween Hauntings” and “Holiday Treats and Tails”.

I broke open the new “Halloween Hauntings” set and started playing. How can you resist those cute little ghosts????!!! And the sentiment – “A big ole BOO from me to you” – good grief! You gotta love it! I used a DCWV paper stack from JoAnn’s for the patterned paper, along with my trust CTMH inks, liquid glass, ribbon, brads and cardstock.

Have you commented on each of the INKgirls’ blogs? Have you seen something that you are going to make for Halloween or Christmas? I sure have! Be sure you left all the INKgirls a comment, because one lucky reader will win both new releases!!! wooHOOO!!!!


I have the honor this month of revealing both sets here. Don’t you just love those cute little beavers?

Leave your comments on the INKgirl blogs no later than Thursday, September 17 Midnight PST. A random winner will be chosen on Friday, September 18, and announced on the Artful Inkables blog!

Good luck!!

Deb










26 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

I just love Halloween and this is an AWESOME card! Now I need to see all the other creations in this blog hop.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That is one fabulous Halloween card, Deb! Awesome job, girl!

Sherry Campbell said...

This card is totally FANTASTIC!! I love it!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Deborah

Those ghosts are really great and I love the sentiment. I will most definitely be keeping my fingers and toes crossed on this one as I love both sets.

Ali x

JPScraps said...

'Bootiful' card!

Dorinda said...

Fabulous card! I love your work!

Jackie said...

What a great card! I love how you used the ribbon too! Great job!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super Cute I love it!!! Awesome job hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Just Me said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I have found tons of things to copy for the holidays!! Great hop!!

Velta said...

I do not know if I would qualify to win these sets, being a former INKgirl...but I can tell you this...your card is just perfect for Halloween! I want these images...ALL of them!

Kristin said...

Awesome Card! Love your layout and your little pop-out ghosties...just too cute! Love the rick-rack too, I guess great minds think alike! ;-)

Min said...

Cute card - that little ghost is just 'frightfully' cute!
Great blog hop!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just spooky cute. WOW the Inkables eye candy along this hop was just amaZING and so inspiring. I just love both the sets and sure could use them for the holidays. Thanks for a chance.

Sarah Anderson said...

Fab hop! My first!! Sorry it's over but this is a great card to end on. Great images, love the ricrac on your card

babyjsmom said...

Love the new stamp sets and what inspiration i got from doing the hop. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your card is so adorable!!

(I can't see any of the words on your blog, only the links, IDK if it's just me but I thought I'd let you know. I'm using Firefox to view it)

Julie Ranae said...

After all the communication 'stuff' this week, you did a FANTASTIC job...and your card is SOOOOO 'adorably' spooky!

Unknown said...

Ack! Those sets are seriously amazing! SO fun! :D I love how your card turned out! It is REALLY cute!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous card - I love the colours you used and the new stamps are just adorable!
Thanks for a wonderful hop, plenty of inspiration there!
Lynne
:o)

MsJay said...

Great card. It's so bootiful.

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

love the new stamp sets!

1CardCreator said...

I just love these stamps, love your cards too! ~Diane

Kristine said...

Would LOVE to get my hands on those Halloween stamps - it's my favorite holiday. Really like your card composition. :o) Thanks!

Jacey's Mom said...

Love both sets of those stamps. They are too cute.

Julye said...

Its amazing how many different cards can be made with these fab stamps thanks Julye

scrappinmomto2girls said...

love it all!!!