Saturday, September 12, 2009

Artful Inkables Sunday card - get your sunglasses!!!! Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Happy Sunday!!!! Which means it's my day to post a goody from Artful Inkables!


I really like this card. I had it in my mind to do a lime green background, but I didn't have just the right color that I wanted. So (light bulb moment), lemon yellow it is!


I used the super-cute "Fun and Friendly" stamp set for the sentiment. It's the same one that I used for all those little backpack cards last weekend, remember? The background image is AI's Chrysanthemum set, which also includes a beautiful fall leaf. I embossed everything with black embossing powder, popped up some of it and had fun with a gel pen.

Have you check out the new AI website? Now you can register with Artful INKables, keep a full shopping cart (even if you leave and come back), visit the easier to use inspiration gallery with multiple viewing choices, check out the AI forum and find out what's going on with the AI calendar. And while you're there, check out the new photos and bios of the INKgirls. WooHOOO!! Look at how cute those other gals are! I look like a ghost. Ha!!! Gotta luv ya an INKgirl!

And it that wasn't enough....tomorrow (Monday) we release two new stamp sets! There are some sneak peeks on the blog. Could on be.....halloweenie? Some other big holiday? Hmmmm.....We'll have a fun blog hop to introduce the stamps, and I'll have blog candy on my blog! woooHOOO!!!!! I'll be tossin' that candy out to one of you, so stop by here tomorrow to get the blog hop links, leave a comment on all the blogs, and someone will win some cute new stamps!!!

Sweet dreams,



Deb





3 comments:

Leslie said...

Very pretty. Bright too. I am headed for my closet, just a few more blurfs then I am off to work.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is GORGEOUS, Deb! I soooo don't remember seeing that big flower, but have to have it now after seeing this beautiful card!

Kristin said...

This is lovely, Deb! I love the 'four square look' and all the white dotting!