Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cute little shoe card Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

No work tomorrow - woooHOO!!!! I'll be working, though, getting things ready for Saturday's Open House! I can't wait to share all the new loot with y'all - hope I'll see you there! e-mail me for directions and to RSVP.

Here's a cute little card I made this week while I was in Minneapolis (see the skyline in the background)? I am a big fan of Verve stamps. I used a couple of different sets on this card - one of the new releases with the shoe and an August (I think) release with the fleur-di-lis frame and border. The papers are from a K&Co. mat stack, and the cute little edge anchors are, of course, Close To My Heart.

Remember my post a couple of weeks ago that featured the Everyday Celebration card kit? Well, y'all, you can get the entire kit FREE if you join my team in September! Yes, just my team, no one else's! Tee hee. That would be super-cool, but it's not true. But I would love to invite any of you who are on the fence to hop on over to my Young Hearts team (get it - Deb YOUNG - Close To My HEART) - Oh, I crack myself up. Seriously, I have team members not only in Florida but nationwide and we are all going to meet up (I hope) at convention next summer in Washington DC! WooHOOO!!!! Now, you talk about a party! I can't begin to describe the fun we have. And all the loot we get - good grief!!!! It's worth it to join, just to go to convention!

Close To My Heart offers more product in their $99 consultant kit than I have seen from any other company....plus there's an add-on for scrapbookers and another for cardmakers, depending upon your preferences. Plus, sign up in September and the card kit, including a full-sized stamp set, is free!!!

Even more important to me, though, is the support from corporate headquarters. We have an on-line Training Academy where you can earn a Bachelor's, Masters, and Ph.D.! In scrapbooking, of course - not accredited - ha! Just call me Dr. Deb! Seriously, the resources for consultants are unmatched throughout the industry, whether you are a hobbyist or a business-minded consultant.

You can see the details about joining here, and look at the consultant kit on pp 106-107 in the Autumn/Winter 09 Idea Book here. You can sign up right now on-line, or ask me for details. I'd love to enable.....errr....help you along your journey!!!

Best,

Deb

2 comments:

Lau Milesi said...

Hi!! I loved your blog , the stamps and everything. I have a lot of cards about many topics. rs
Be Happy!!
Big hug from Brazil

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Deb? Made in Minnesota nonetheless. LOL. Love how you stamped the fleur-di-lis border on the patterned paper.