Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Releases! AI Blog Hop Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Welcome to the Artful Inkables New Release Blog Hop! You should be joining me from Emily's blog. If you’ve missed any of the blog hop, you might want to start at the Artful Inkables Blog and follow the links. 


Each member of the design team has a creation with one of four new sets, “Monster Medical”, "License to Chill", "Love Ya Lots",  and “Creature Comforts”.


I cracked open the new “License to Chill” set and started coloring.  Look at this cute little guy!!!  Wait till you see his buddies, too....so cute!   The two snowflakes in the background are part of the set as well.  You gotta love it!  

I used K&Co's "Winter Wonderland" paper stack from JoAnn’s for the patterned paper ('cause I needed more paper - ha!), along with my trust CTMH inks and cardstock (Smokey Plum and Crystal Blue).  Soft, wonderful May Arts Silk Ribbon, Gold Liquid Pearls, Nestibilities Labels 5 (my fave), an EK Success punch and a Martha snowflake punch round it out.


Have you commented on each of the INKgirls’ blogs? Have you seen something that you need?  I sure have!  Be sure you left all the INKgirls a comment, because one lucky reader will win your choice of not one, but TWO new releases!!!  wooooHOO!!!

Leave your comments on each of the blogs in today's hop no later than Wednesday, November 18 Midnight PST. A random winner will be chosen and announced on the Artful Inkables blog.



You've reached the end of the hop.  So hop on over to the AI store and pick up your favorite new release - or all four!  While you're there, take a look at the Twilight stamps, which will be featured in Friday's Twilight hop, just in time for the "New Moon" movie.

Good luck!!


Deb

23 comments:

Patti J said...

What a darling card! Love the K & Co. paper with this image - great choice! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie said...

He is adorable. Love all the details of your card. too bad we don't get any snow. I guess I miss that aspect of Virginia.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This card is just stunning and so inspiring. Love the colors, details, and layout. All the DT rocked this hop and all the stamps are so cute.

Lisa Kind said...

What an adorable card, Deb! Love the colors!

Sherry Campbell said...

Totally awesome card, Deb! Great job on the coloring. :)

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This was an "Oh Wow!" for me! Love the way you framed him and have him above the rest of the card! PS: I love purple so you get extra points for that! Ha!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is terrific!!! Br-t

Velta said...

Oh my word girl!!! Your design is just beautiful...I love all the layers...as for the image...well, I just love all of Kristin's images...but you certainly did a wonderful job coloring this one!!!

JPScraps said...

Very cute card!

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

Love your card- the colors are awesome and the image is adorable!

grandmalee said...

There are so many reasons I love your card I don't know where to start! You did an awesome job on the colors & giving life to this image. That K&Co paper is so awesome on this card! Love what you did with the nesties label & the MS punch. So many great things that work great together!

Crystal said...

WOW this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE all your details....Awesome CARD!

~BridgetL~ said...

Another great boys card. I love all the details of this card. Great job :)

Mira said...

This is really great :)

Holly aka Toy said...

I love this! Now I wish I had gotten this set..lol. Well done!

Mary said...

What a beautiful card!

hugs
Mary

Stampin_melissa said...

What a fabulous card! I do think this is one of my favorite sets from the new release!

Unknown said...

Great hop! Everyone was wonderful. So creative! Thanks. Crossing my fingers!

Sharon said...

Super hop! I have loved every sample and this one is awesome too! I love all of the elements you included - too cute! TFS!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another awesome card, Deb! Colored to perfection, too!

Tammy Miller said...

I love this set

Kristine said...

Super cute! What great ideas everyone presented. Fun!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous card, Deb! Love what you did here! :)