Sunday, November 1, 2009

My challenge piece - "make something new to you" Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

I have two posts today - please scroll down for the CTMH Stamp of the Month blog hop.

Hey, y'all! Did you enjoy that extra hour of sleep this morning?  Do you have a chocolate hangover????  What a perfect combination.....extra sleep......chocolate....and paper crafting!  Ha!!!

Every two weeks we have a new challenge for you over on the Artful Inkables' blogspot.  This time divalicious Sherry is challenging all of us to either use a new technique or create a new 3-D item that you've never tried before. Well, that's just what I did!

I have seen these adorable sour cream containers around but never tried one.  Well, when I received my "Down on the Farm" stamp set....I thought that would be perfect for this set!  I intended to put the cow image on here, but my sour cream container was too small for the cow.  And I was too lazy to make a bigger one - tee hee! 

Here's the little piggy again....he so adorable!!!  The fence image is also in this set.  And of course I had to curl up my button's waxy flax like a little piggy's tale!

Why don't you join us for the challenge?  You can win a grab bag of Artful Inkables goodies by linking your creation here on Mr. Linky.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments!

Good luck,

Deb



5 comments:

Wendy said...

very cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Deb! I love that little pig! :)

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is just TOO STINKIN' Cute! I love it!! I need to use that pig soon! I just love this set sooo much!

Kathi Carlson said...

There's that cute little pig again! Very, very cute!!!

Lisa Kind said...

So cute, Deb! I left a comment before, but I don't know if it posted, so I'm leaving another! love these cute little containers. I think I tried one before and was amazed at how cute they are! Great job!