Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birdies and flourishes.....oh my!!! CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

I don't know if I can wait till December 15 to tell you about this special paper with die-cuts and a stamp set, but I absolutely know that I cannot wait to show you this card that I made with it!  A friend of mine is on this JUGS challenge team (Just Us Girls - tee hee!!!) and this week's challenge is to use this color palette:



Pretty, right?  I used CTMH colors Autmn Teracotta, Sorbet and Twilight.  The Twilight is a little darker and not quite as bashful (tee hee), but I think it matches the vase on the table...right???  So here's my card:



I LOOVE this paper and cannot wait to offer it to you!  The birdie stamp, the flourish stamp and the entire alpha stamps are in the special!  Oh glorious day.  The die cuts - yep, they're in there.  Nice, nice, baby!!!

I'll have another post for you before Thanksgiving, unless Alan comes home early from Gatorland.

If I don't.....have a wonderful holiday!

Deb


7 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, great card. I'll have to go back and re-read the flier. This is from CTMH, right?

Andrea M said...

What a great mixing of patterns :)That DP is fabulous! Also such a fantastic take on the color challenge.

Lea L. said...

This is so elegant and pretty! I love the bird image! Great job with the color challenge!

♥Lea

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Deb! Love all the flourishes! Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls color challenge - I hope you join us Saturday for a fun template challenge!

Carolina Herrera said...

Really like your card, especially the DP that you used. I love how you made the stamp as if it coming from the bird as its tail.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! What great paper and love the image! You really made the colors look fabulous! I can see your excitement! It was good to see you playing our challenge! Thanks so much!

AKiteFlier said...

Beautiful! Love the layout, too. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!