Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mojo Monday on a lazy Saturday morning CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Good morning!  Are you still stuffed?  I believe we had the best Thanksgiving dinner ever!  I believe I say that every year. tee hee!


Here's my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I just had to buy this Tropical Christmas stamp set my first year (2007) with Close To My Heart!  This is, I'm sure, how Santa gets to our homes here in Florida - ha!  Instead of the scallops on the sketch, I made waves with crystal blue cardstock.  All products are CTMH, except for the button and the Stickles on the jolly guy's beard. 

Well, Alan headed back to Gatorland last night.  He has tickets for the BIG game today.  Sorry to my FSU friends, but the Gators will be chomping down on some Seminole hiney today! 

After a few chores, I'm off to my mom's house to watch the game with her.  Then an evening of stamping to Christmas movies!  woohOOOO!!!   What an exciting life I have...tee hee!

Till tomorrow,

Deb

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Deb! No tropical Santa in my neck of the woods. Here, he needs his beard and a thick layer of fat to keep him from freezing his backside off!

Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving! Enjoy today!!

Crystal said...

SOOOO cute Deb, what a fun card!

Lori said...

So cute. Love the waves. I could go for a little bit of tropics right now.