Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mojo Monday on a low-mojo Sunday Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Hello, friends!
  • I was anxious to make a card for last Monday's Mojo sketch
  • I knew which elements wanted to use
  • I had all my supplies pulled together in one location
  • It took me a week to get to it 'cause I have been FARMING on Facebook!
Good grief.  Somebody stop me!  Tee hee.  Here's the sketch.  Nice and simple!

Here's my card - also nice and simple!  You know I usually 'pile it on' when it comes to cardmaking, so I am quite pleased that I used a bit of restraint!


The precious birdie image is actually printed on twill.  It's from a page of nine images and is called Homespun Cotton Scraps.  I purchased it a while back from Sharon Johnson's wonderful little store and it's been in the back of my mind ever since!  The image is matted on blue linen.  I'll discuss its origin in another post ;-)  The elegant papers are CTMH's "Perfect Day". The flower, metal and ink are all Close To My Heart as well.  It was so simple and quick....delightfully so!

Are you ready to go back to work?  Neither am I.  Although I feel it will be a very productive week.  I hope to sign two new doctors to the group.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Deb

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the image printed on twill. How fun. I have been a stamping dud lately.

I'm never ready for the weekend to end. Have a great week!!

Leslie said...

How sweet.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful. Love those little cotton scraps. Thanks for playing! :)