Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mojo Monday 112 CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

I did it!  I actually completed the Mojo Monday sketch challenge on Monday, instead of waiting till Sunday!  Woohoooo!!  Now, if I could only get it posted on Monday....ha!!!!

This is such a cool sketch!  How can you not get inspired by it?  I decided to pull out my Close To My Heart "Jingle" paper pack and make a little holiday card this time.  And I made it in no time!


The main image/sentiment is just one of several images in the "Just for the holidays" stamp set.  I love, love, LOVE this stamp set!  Click on the link to get a closer look at all of the cute images - great for gift tags - just stamp 'em, punch 'em and add some twine!  I already have mine ready!

My photo is sort of stinky - the flash went off and I realized it too late.  So everything looks flat.  In fact, the two rectangular panels are popped up, as are the Creme Brulee flower, the Juniper snowflake, and the Tulip stamped sentiment.

So, do you like this stamp set?  Would you like to get it FREE?  Buy two sets, get one free in November!  All the scoop is on my CTMH homepage.  Or shop online and the computer will figure it up for you!  If you need any advice, e-mail me.  I'm going to collect the rest of my Solo Alpha's this month.  How about you?

Smiles,

Deb

2 comments:

Carla said...

I love this card! Great job with this week's MOJO!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great take on this sketch, Deb! Your card is lovely. Believe it or not, I was going to try to do this sketch with these papers and couldn't come up with a thing. I've been one upped, I guess. LOL. Thanks for sharing, sweet friend!