Friday, November 20, 2009

My new scrappin' buddies - what a bunch! CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

I thought I would share with you some photos from last week's Christmas card class.  Good grief, these are a rowdy bunch of ladies!  We had SUCH fun!


This is my new BFF Kim.  This girlfriend had never stamped.  Never made a card.  And look at this darling little card she made!  Can't you just see the excitement in that smile?  She will never be the same - ha!








This is her sweet young daughter, Becca.  Becca or Rebecca, but never Becky!  This was her first time too.  Don't ask me how she put up with our shenanigans..she will never be the same either!


Here is my new stamping buddy Donna.  Now, I already knew Donna from the office, but don't get to see her very often.  It was our first playtime together!  Does Donna look happy?  Terrified?  Who knows.....but she sure made a lot of cute cards!  We had so much fun together.  I'm so happy she was there!






The young lady on the far left is the troublemaker in the group - ha!!!   Now, this was Shelly's second time getting crafty with us, and you would not believe some of the things that come out of this girl's mouth.  She is a hoot and a half!!!  My stomach hurt from laughing so hard! The sweetheart on her right is my dear friend Terri, who is about the best stamping buddy you can have.  If you need anything, including the shirt off her back, Terri will give it to you!  It's hard to believe that they got anything done, but I think Shelly made 13 cards that night!

Now here's a group shot.  The pretty-in purple gal in Kim's other daughter Gina.  Can you believe Kim has daughters this age?  And Gina has her own baby!  Man, oh man.  Gina is an old pro at this cardmaking, having stamped for three or four months now ;-)

And let us not forget my gal pal Stephanie, who is tucked behind Donna (who is standing), in the black shirt.  I got a great photo of Stephanie working diligently.  Except that the flash did not go off, so it was not such a great photo.  Stephanie won the grand prize at my open house in September, which was every stamp of the month for 2009 - 12 stamp sets!  You might remember her photo from my September open house post.

I am repeating this card class tomorrow for some ladies at a senior living community.  I know we will have fun too.  I hope I remember my camera!

So, are you getting together with buddies to make your holiday cards?

Sweet dreams,

Deb




2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This looks like fun, Deb! I haven't had a class since I quit SU in October. I get together with my work gal pals and we scrap and make cards till the wee hours of the morning! Super fun girl time! :)

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous!