Friday, April 2, 2010

Queen Bee! Love it!!!!! Scrabooking in Melbourne, Florida

TGIF - wooHOOO!!!  My boss let me come home early today.  Happy dance!  I stopped at JoAnn's and bought stuff I 'needed' - seriously, I did!  tee hee.  Then went to another place I cannot reveal to buy something I cannot reveal for the Spellbinders(TM) DT retreat.  Will reveal at a later date (mwahh ha haaaa!!!).  Then I came home and played with my new Queen Bee goodies that I told you about last night!

Here's the first card I made today with my Queen Bee collection.  The sketch is from Jen's SFYTT.  I used a felt 'crown' from CTMH, and a little 'throne' that I picked up in the jewelry dept. at JoAnn's today.  See, I told you I needed to go to JoAnn's!  I wanted to do some sewing on my card - and you can see what a horrible job I did.  I have this little Pixie craft machine (or something like that) by Singer that I picked up for less than $30 at Wally World last year.  Since it came threaded with yellow thread, I was able to sew on this card.  You would think I had never sewn, right? Not!  I even made a little denim jacket for Alan when he was a tiny critter.  Home ec classes and all.  By the way, did we really learn any economics in home ec, or just sewing and cooking?  I hope it's different nowadays than it was back in the stone ages.  tee hee.

Will be back tomorrow with my Mojo Monday sketch card using some of that freebie loot I showed you yesterday.  Yes, I'm trying to entertain you with daily cards in the hopes that you'll visit often and boost my counter up to 25K before my first blogaversary.  Enjoy!

Peace out,

Deb

No comments: