Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute Baby Layout CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida


Do you ever look at something in a catalog and think "Ehhh...maybe not so much.".   Well, that's what I thought when I first saw the Caboodle paper packet in the CTMH Idea Book.  Then I ordered it and saw it IRL - va va va VOOM!  Love it and use it...can't stop using it! 

I lifted this layout but it was worth coping, don't you think.  I wish I had a better photo, 'cause it looks better IRL also.....ha!  

The filigree charms are sponged with white pigment ink which is then rubbed off, leaving the charms with a subdued, vintage look. 

The little chipboard hearts come on a whole page, different sizes...some funky like these and some curvy, traditional Valentine hearts.  They're covered with some of the paper - easy peasy!

Of course, my favorite part of the layout is my baby!  Alan.  I am the luckiest mom in the world.  My 22-yo baby.  I loved that little outfit sooo much.....so soft and sweet.  He was the cutest baby I have ever seen!  So adorable.  Can't wait for this college semester to be over.  I miss him!

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You have me giggling here - cutest baby . . . college semester! Your layout is very sweet! Yes, he was a cute baby! Sounds like he's pretty grown up now though!

Nice work Deb!

Kathi Carlson said...

Ah, Deb. I love this layout and the fact that you're still lovin' your 22-year-old baby. I feel the same way, and my baby will be 30 in June. Where did the years go?

About the Caboodle paper, I felt the same way. In fact, I'm rarely excited when I see CTMH papers in the catalog. Pictures never do them justice. When I "see" them, however, it's always "Wow!" I almost always love 'em.

We're on the same page! Take care, friend!