Saturday, April 24, 2010

Look at all this loot! Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida


Hey y'all!  I am up to my earlobes in paper, die templates, ribbon, glue dots......you name it!  As if I needed any more excitement in my life.....the new Summer Idea Book from Close To My Heart releases a week from today!  Here's a little peek at a card I made today with one of the new papers, Cherry-o.  I'll post the whole thing after the book goes live.

So back to all those goodies that are cluttering up my house....here's the proof:



Now.  I know that's a tiny photo.  But it's all I have.  (Edit:  Margie sent me a larger photo - woohoo!  Thanks, doll!)  Margie took this photo of her Spellbinders(TM) loot spread out on her bed at the hotel.  It does not include an entire box (ten inches high) of cardstock, a Copic airbrush system with markers and the Wizard die cutting and embossing machine.

Spellbinders was rolling out the product every 15 minutes!  This is Ashley having what she called an "Oprah moment".  ha!  Isn't she clever?   Sorry for the fuzzy photo - she couldn't be still!  tee hee!  That's Judy in the background.....they are both Spellbinders Design Team members!

Can you believe it?  I had an extra carry-on and half of my big (BIG) suitcase empty when I arrived, and I still had two boxes shipped home!  So I've been playing with my goodies all weekend instead of doing laundry or cleaning house.  Fun, fun, fun!

One of the products that I received from Spellbinders was the Impressablities(TM).  These are cool metal 'screens' that, when run through the Wizard or your other compatible machine, embosses your cardstock.  The super cool part is that you can use them for stenciling as well!  Check out StampTV this weekend
over at the Gina K. Designs blog for a tutorial.

So get ready for a few more sneak peeks.....you're gonna love it all!

8 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh Deb, HOW EXCITING!!! Wow!

Judy Hayes said...

Great shot of Ashley! Brings back all the fabulous memories!
So fun to be on the DT with you!

Leslie said...

Wow, looks like you are having fun. I love the sneak peak. Which label die is that. I really like the look of it. I wonder if Cut@Home has it. I will have to wait for May's 40% off coupon.

Latisha said...

The picture of Ashley made me smile...goodtimes lol Did you get that huge box of card stock in the mail? Holy moly, I could barely lift it up.

Nancy Ball said...

I'm looking forward to see what you create with your loot....lucky GIRL!

Kathi Carlson said...

So awesome. I cannot wait to see what you come up with using all those new goodies! How fun!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hope you have fun creating with all that wonderful product! I love that photo of Ashley :) So her!

Margie Higuchi said...

Glad I was able to help ya out! LOL! SO much fun we will have this year - so excited that you are onboard!!

Leslie, Deb used the Labels Nine Nestabilities. Here's the link: http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/labels-five.html for more details. Cut@Home does have it available :)