Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter! Well, almost....ha! Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida


So, did you play any April Fools tricks on anyone today?  My friend Annette sent out her newsletter stating that she broke her arm yesterday.....then she admitted it was a gag further down in the text.  Naughty girl!  tee hee.  Maybe next year I'll come up with something good.  Until then....

I am so excited!  I had been seeing the "Queen Bee" paper line from Pink Paislee here and there, and of course I just had to have it.  Hey, it has crowns in it!  ha.  So I went over to Emma's Paperie and lo and behold....I bought the Queen Bee line and more!  My package arrived last night and look at how pretty everything is!  All wrapped up in sunny yellow tissue.  With jelly beans!!!!

And with a $50 purchase, you get a free project kit.  Well, you know I spen $50....need you even ask?  tee hee.   So here's a photo of my FREE project kit!  6x6 double-sided papers, alpha stickers, little clear stamps (a birdy!!!), two ribbons, flowers, glitter and buttons!  wooHOOO!

I was so inspired that I went straight to my studio and created this adorable Easter card!!!! Can you believe it? Yum, yum, yum!  All of these papers are from the free loot,except I added the white card base and a little yellow and blue from CTMH.  Plus "Easter" from March's SOTM, and a little bit o' Stickles. 

You know, I believe this is the first Easter card I've ever made.  Good grief!  I need to get with the program!

Tomorrow I'll  post yet another card I made with my freebies, this time using the Mojo Monday 132 sketch.

In the meantime....there's still a little time to sneak in an April Fools' Day prank!  Leave a comment and let us know what you did!

Deb






1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Very SWEET card, Deb....love the bright easter colours. Hard to believe this is the first Easter card you've made....were you hidden under an egg before now...hahahahahaha!

I guess I must too create Easter cards for the kidlets and my hubby...a crafter's work is never done! Happy Easter!