Sunday, June 7, 2009

Easy Peasy 10-minute Birdie Card Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

This little birdie card was so quick and easy! You all know how much I l-o-v-e the HeartFELT Whimsy Die-cuts! This little garden green birdie is one of the felt images - so cute! I gave him a Tulip eyeball and used one of the fantastic card patterns from CTMH's "Wishes" pattern book.


Honestly, it took less than ten minutes, and most of that time was hunting for my paper! tee hee. This will be one of the cards we make in my July card workshop. Too cute!

We had Stamp Camp yesterday in Orlando. It was the best one ever! All of the participants were so happy to be there and everyone worked at an even pace. Later I'll post photos of the project that I completed, designed by our uber-talented unit leader, Sherri Tozzi. Did you see her on last week's edition of Scrapbook Memories on TV? Yes, she's a superstar! And her hubby is hot....HA!

I have been very lucky this year since my beloved Dodgers are on this big winning streak. As they are still (ahem) the leaders of the ENTIRE major league, the sports channels are being forced to actually televise some of the games! Well, I recorded yesterday's game (while I was at Stamp Camp) and enjoyed watching a win in the bottom of the 12th inning! And they are on ESPN tonight! I know you probably don't care, and I understand that. But it's my life right now, so......WOOHOOO!!!!

The sky is about to open up - it is black, ominous and I hear thunder. Good time to take a nap!

Enjoy.....






p.s. Look at the "Astronomy Picture of the Day" (Sunday June 7) over in the right column. How weird is that!!!!!

RECIPE (all products CTMH):
Paper: Let's Get Together B&T, White Daisy cardstock, Tulip Cardstock
Stamps: Bird Basics (love it!)
Ink: Tulip Ink and Marker, Garden Green Ink
Other: White Daisy RicRac, Tulip brad, Staples

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Ooh, that's quite a photo - the astronomy one, that is! As for your card, it is very cute! The UPS man should be bringing me some HeartFelt dies on Tuesday. Can't wait... Enjoy the baseball game!