Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dream Big, Liquid Applique and Sparkles Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Good morning! Boy, is it hot! The last two days my thermostat has been at 89 when I get home. I guess I'll have to leave the air turned down all day now...ugh! Well, let's look at the positive side - swimming pools and convertibles! tee hee

This is a simple but fun card. Of course it's hard to tell from the photo....I used a star ghost shape (next to the tag). Sparkles are used as the stars, and a liquid applique smoke plume! And of coure a DE moon.

I spent most of the day yesterday at a fun crop! I made a ton of thank you gift cards for my customers. Also several full-size cards as a thank you gift. I'll take photos and post them later this week.

Then last night I finally completed my stamp organization notebook. Woohooo!!!! My productivity has increased in proportion to my organization! Fierce!!!! Maybe I'll take photos of that, too. I know that I love when others share their organizational tips with me.

How is your weekend coming along? Are you being creative, productive, or are you chillin?

Thanks for visiting,

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome card, Deb! I need more "wockets" and "wobot" stamps. LOL. As for my weekend, it's been a combination of all three - creative, productive and chillin'! A good one. Glad yours is, too!

Leslie said...

Hey Deb, cute card. Lots of details. You are taking after our fearless leader! I have an award over at my blog if you choose to accept it.
grins

Liz said...

Hi Deb

I left an award for you at my Blog.

Enjoy
Liz