Sunday, October 4, 2009

Acrylic Album Workshop Photos CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Did you have any creative time this weekend? I was fortunate enough to crop with some gal pals and new friends Friday night. I laughed till my sides hurt! I am so blessed to have such glorious, entertaining friends! And I was able to watch my beloved Dodgers twice in one weekend - a rarity - and they won both games! wooHOOO!!! Life is sweet.

Here's a video of the "Sweet Home" Acrylic Album that I created. The workshop is this Friday night.

Yippeee! My first video! I hope that it works....crossing fingers.....ha. Enjoy!


Deb

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Sounds like you had a swell time this weekend. Good for you! I love to laugh until it hurts.

Your acrylic album is gorgeous. TFS.

Have a great week, friend!

Unknown said...

I saw the video - good job my "geeky" CTMH partner in crime/blogging! :-)
~Debbie

Amy Pitts said...

This is really cute. I love this stamp set with it too...or paper pack. I actually just rmembered that I have some remodeling photo's I wanted to use for a mini...maybe...TFS :)