Monday, April 27, 2009

My favorite photo of my son - Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida


Well. I just spent about an hour and 45 minutes trying to get a good photo of a cute card I made with new papers - a sneak peek of sorts. Remind me to try to take my photos in the daylight, not at 10 pm...tee hee!
So instead, here's my very favorite photo of my son and one of our kitties. It's in a circular frame on my desk, which is why it is cut out the way it is. Nothing fancy here, but so cute, dontcha think? Look at that sweet face. I am the luckiest mom in the world!
This sweet boy is now a man, 21 years old, studying Astrophysics. And the cat (like mom), is fatter, lazier, and sprawled out on the couch.
Life is good!
Deb

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Deb, I love the photo of your son and the cat. I can't tell you how many photos I have of my son holding one of our pets throughout the years. I keep thinking he will grow up to be a vet.
Leslie

Misty Leach said...

Hi Deb! Thanks for adding me!! I'm going to try to keep my blog semi up to date, but also doing alot on my 2peas blog.
Nice work!