Friday, April 24, 2009

Thanks for voting! - Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida


I want to thank those of you whom have voted thus far in my poll (see right column). It's pretty even, so I may have to offer both classes! The poll remains open till next weekend. I can't tell you how helpful it is to get your input!


I've been working on items for the Open House for the last couple of hours. I'll be hosting a National Scrapbooking Month Crop and Open House on Saturday, May 16. If you're near Melbourne, Florida and want to attend, please leave a comment with your e-mail address and I'll add you to my invitation list! Invitations will go out this weekend.


In the meantime, I'll post something that's already on my computer. This is a cute litte purse made from a white paper lunch bag. I entered and won a prize from CTMH (Close To My Heart) so I thought I would share with you.
Have a wonderful evening!
Deb
p.s. The Dodgers won last night! :-)


No comments: