Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to you....dear Kristin! CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida


Happy Birthday, Kristin!  Here's a card just for you!  

Kristin is the amazing talent and inspiration behind Artful Inkables.  Heck, Kristin is Artful Inkables! She is the designer, creator, distributor...you name it...she is IT!

Thank you, Kristin, for allowing me to be one of your Design Team members.  I have enjoyed every minute of it!  I love playing with your darling stamps.  The anticipation builds every time I know that a new set is on its way.  Thank you so much!

The card I created for you cannot be recreated til January as it uses new CTMH products that will not be on the market till next year!

I thought this new stamp set, "Authentic" would be perfect to describe just a few of the attributes that make you so wonderful!  The design that is stamped on the flower, as well as the label, are part of the stamp set as well.  The amazing papers and Creme Brulee ribbon are the Creative Basic collection, created to coordinate with a breathtaking new paper pack in the Spring book called "Veranda". 

Enjoy your day, Kristin!  Happy Birthday!

Deb

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous! That Veranda paper IS beautiful. I guess I know what will be on the top of my CTMH list.

Have a wonderful week, Deb!

Anonymous said...

Howdy Deb!
Just stopping by. Thanks for the invite to do so.

Great card. That paper is beautiful!

Happy Tuesday,
Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal