Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Forever Friends Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida



Oh, how nice to have a couple of days at home to create.  So I pulled out this 6x6 paper pad from Webster's Pages that I've been dreaming about for a couple of months now. 

Each page is adorned with precious birdies, trees, flowers or other natural elements....in these wonderfully muted colors.  I'm in paper heaven!

Add a few Nestabilities(R) die templates, coordinating ribbon and fun embellishments and call it a card!

Recipe:

Paper:  Webster's Pages, DCWV, CTMH
Ribbon:  Webster's Pages
Ink:  CTMH
Dies: S4189 Labels Three, S4-190 Labels Four
Stamps and embellishments:  CTMH (new releases available September 1)

Make sure you stop in Friday as it's my Spellbinders(TM) Design Team BIG Frenzy release day!  In the meantime, check out the other designers....and make sure you enter to win one, a few, or all of the new releases!

Well, it seems that my free background service is in the midst of changing servers, so my purrty green and gold background is in blog purgatory.  I hope it's fixed in time for my Frenzy post!

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.  I always appreciate hearing from you.

Take care,

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Now that you're done gadding around the country, I hope to see more of you!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Deb - love this card! It's very elegant - and I, too, and glad you're "home"!
Hugs!

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, it's gorgeous! love WP too :)! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)