Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spellbinders Gals Photo and Mojo Monday 136 Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida


Hey, y'all!  I have a couple of fun things to share with you today. 

Here's a cute card that I made for the Mojo Monday 136 Sketch Challenge.  Can you believe that I used this bright, funky paper?????   I am trying to step outside of my 'zone'.  This is the second time I have used orange!  wooHOO!

The paper, ribbon and sunglasses 'sticker' are from Cosmo Cricket's "The Boyfriend Collection".  Awesome, right?  Now how perfect is the Nestibilities(TM) Small Pinking Circle die template behind that sticker - makes it look like the sun, right????  The great thing about Spellbinders(TM) die templates (well, one of the great things) is that after cutting and embossing, you just leave the paper in the die template and sponge away (yes, ORANGE ink!!!). 

Now here's proof that I really was in Phoenix with the awesome Spellbinders 2010 Design Team:


Yep, that's us!  I am the big one (HA!), second step behind my new BFF Mona.  Behind me, my new BFF's Julie, Gina, Judy and Ashley (hey y'all!).  Standing in the front my new BFF's Latisha, A.J., Kimberly and Kazan (yo girlfriends!!!).  We had a BLAST!!!  Can you believe that they let me be a part of this amazing group? (p.s.  We were all wearing black on purpose - for our headshots.  tee hee).

Beth made a gorgeous layout that's posted on the Spellbinders' blog.  Go check it out and read about entering our National Scrapbooking Day contest!!

Thank you for lasting through my ramblings and for all your sweet comments.

Till later,

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, you lucky girl. I can't believe how long your hair is.

Kathi Carlson said...

Double wow! First, your card is fantastic! I don't "do" orange much either but am starting to like it for something besides pumpkins. LOL.

Your group photo is great, and yes, I believe they let you into this awesome group. From my standpoint, you might be the awesomest of all!! Cannot wait to see all you do with this design group.

Have a great week!

Crystal said...

Great Phot Deb, how fun!!! And your card is wonderful, LOVIN those colors!

Latisha said...

Hey girlfriend :)
Your posts always make me smile!! We should get together sometime...like meet half way or something!