Monday, November 1, 2010

BOO! Spooky Halloween - Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Oh good grief!  How could I miss posting my Halloween card.  Ha! 

Well, I was busy finishing up my design team projects for October (yowza!), and it just slipped my mind.  Don't you love this stamp?  It was one of CTMH's stamps of the month this fall.  It's so insanely awesome that I'm hopeful it will come back as a regular.

The skull, the background stamping and the sentiment are all from the same stamp set.  The paper is from CTMH's "Hooligans" and the webbed ribbon is from Creative Imaginations.

Now, how about that spooky skull at the bottom?   Mwaaah ha ha!  It's just one of several Spellbinders(TM) die templates used on this card!  Oh, how I am loving my Spellbinders die templates!  The skull was cut and embossed on white cardstock, then stenciled with black ink.  Spellbinders' die templates have openings just 'dying' for your sponge.....just one of the many wonderful things about these die templates, and one that makes them unique! 

Still looking for work....

See you soon!