Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Couple of Layouts - Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Hey, all!

Congrats to the winners of the Spellbinders(TM) "To Die For!!" Blog Frenzy!  Oh, you are going to looooove your new toys! 

Thanks again for all of your sweet comments. I wish everyone could have won!  Someone asked about the cupcakes in my post- yes, they were delish!  ha!  They were actually store-bought from Walmart, but heavenly nonetheless! 

I thought I would share a couple of my Spellbinders' layouts that are ready for public viewing - tee hee!  I created these months ago, but needed to wait until they were in the Spellbinders' blog gallery.  Click on the link to see the design team's monthly artwork.  Projects with even more new die templates will show up after CHA next week!

The first layout uses some awesome double-sided cardstock paper from My Mind's Eye.  You can click on the photos to enlarge them.  It's a photo of my son and my dad way back when Alan was around two - probably 1990.  Alan was reading a book and Gramps was reading the newspaper.  Sweet!  So I journaled on a little 'book' that I made with Spellbinders' die templates.  Why not?


This is the first layout I made with the Grand Nestabilities!  What do you think of my 80's perm?  tee hee.  Good GRIEF!!!  And look at Alan's white hair!  I was shocked - I'd always dreamed of having a little dark-haired, blue-eyed baby! But his dad has nearly white hair so I guess I did not have the dominate gene!

This time I made a little vellum pocket behind which I tucked a little journaling tag. 

Oh!!  Here's one more thing to drool over!  Head on over to Michelle's blog to get a sneak peek of just a taste of the bling she's designed to fit exactly on your Nestabilities!  She'll be debuting it next week at CHA.  It looks delectable for sure, and I hear the prices are going to be veeeery reasonable!!!

Talk to you soon,


No comments: