Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Valentine for Susan's Party CTMH Scrapbooking in Melbourne, Florida

Happy Friday....woooHOOOO!

My sweet friend Susan is hosting a Close To My Heart party next weekend.  So of course we have to make a valentine...right?

Right!  The large heart element, popped up on foam tape, is from the beautiful stamp set "Love Language".  I bought it for the fabulous bird stamp (not used here), and I'm glad I did!  The little lace border is from the set "Lovely Lace".  Ink is Vineyard Berry; paper is "That's Amore".

And what's a valentine without a little chocolate?  See the strip of brown cardstock?  That's a piece of textured cardstock, sanded to show the white core.

And this month, we are donating some of the proceeds from the sale of CTMH's textured cardstock to medical care in Haiti.  Buy any set of textured cardstock and get another set, any color, free!  It's the perfect time to stock up.  Click on the icon on the top of the right column of this blog for information on how you can save and help others at the same time.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Deb

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Deb! Love how you used the border punch with the Lovely Lace set!!

You have a good weekend, too!!

Stampin Lucy said...

WOW girl!! This is fabulous!! I have this set and never thought of what I could do with the large heart!! This is great!!